Monday, July 12, 2010

Wow!! I actually got something done!

I'm feeling really good about my BeyondBasicGifts.com. I just signed on to RatePoint.com for a free account that will help me to build up a little bit of marketing for the site.
Also, I think I may give up on getting tables at the local markets. I was seeing a lot of interest but only 5% of the interest ever amounted to anything. I feel like I some of these people, the women in particular, would be more inclined to actually indulge those interests in a home-party setting.

I was unsure about the whole idea of doing Home-Party sales but after giving it more thought it only seems logical. Ideally, as I get a few of these parties under my belt, I plan to recruit some solid Reps to work under me. Home-Party sales is practically guaranteed to boost future catalog and website sales as well.

Right now I'm investing my energies into developing a solid plan and working out some of the financial kinks that are currently holding me back from actually doing anything right at the moment. 

With any luck (and I'm sure luck is on my side since i found 2 four leaf clovers in since my birthday on June 24), I will have that figured out as well and be on my way to regular profits!

No comments:

Post a Comment