Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Affiliation

Awhile ago I signed up with Online Hosting Network (OHN) for an affiliate website.  Frankly it was a waste of money (and I AM going to be gettin it back out of them), but the experience has lead me to learn more about being an affiliate.

There are so many places online that a person can affiliate sales for.  I personally am a big fan of Amazon.  I haven't made any money yet, but that is based solely on the fact that I have yet to even try except on my stupid OHN site (which doesn't even work).

One of the first major lessons I have learned about being an affiliate is that you shouldn't have to pay to be an affiliate.  If you are asked for money, chances are it's a scam.

The next best lesson I learned is that it's super easy to be an affiliate.  You can put product (or service) links on your blog or website easier than you can post your pictures to Facebook (lol).

I've still got lots of information to wade through and absorb, and I learn what I can when ever I get a spare minute to myself.

Which everyone knows are not many with a  5 year old and baby on the verge of walking.

But thats my post on about that for today. Teagan is driving me nuts about making a video with Grandma Meagan's camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment