Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sweetened by sadness.

I have every reason to believe that great things lie ahead of me.  Many of life's most defining moments serve to set the stage for so much more.

Something is happening beneath the surface of my life.  Change is an active force in my life once again. This time where will I be led by it.

I am ready. . .Ready for something else, maybe even anything else, at this point.  Anxious to embrace a new way of living.  I  am confident that my future holds happiness and boundless hopes for the further future.

I can see so many things today that I was blinded to yesterday, and I feel as if everything I've seen before now has been through smoked glass.  And now each day only becomes clearer. Everything I look upon has such a vibrance, an almost percievable glow.

I have learned to appreciate all of my experiences; the good, the bad, and the ugly.  If I had not endured the sorrow, the hurt the anger and the fear all those years I would not understand and know what a truly wonderful thing it is to have hope.

After having such a wretched taste in my mouth for so long, everything good tastes so much sweeter.  My heartache has left me blessed in its wake.

No comments:

Post a Comment